1 lb. bok choy, chopped
1 head garlic, crushed
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons white vinegar
½ teaspoon granulated white sugar
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Once the oil becomes hot, put-in the crushed garlic and cook until the garlic turns light to medium brown.
- Remove half of the garlic and then set them aside.
- Add the chopped bok choy. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the soy sauce and vinegar. Let boil. Stir, cover, and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add salt (if needed), pepper, and sugar.Stir and then cook for another minute more.
- Tranfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Share and enjoy!