½ kilo oysters, shucked, cleaned and drained
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. vinegar
3 cloves, minced garlic
1 pc onion, chopped
½ tsp. ground black pepper
2 pcs bayleaf
⅛ cup water
1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- In a skillet, heat cooking oil and saute garlic until slightly brown then add onion and saute until soft.
- Then add salt and pepper. Mix for a few seconds than add the oysters. Stir cook for a few seconds until the garlic and onions are mixed with the oysters.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaf and water. Cover and simmer for 1 minute.
- Stir cook for a few seconds and turn off heat. Separate the oysters in a bowl and leave the rest on the ingredients in the pan.
- Simmer again for 2 to 3 minutes until the liquid has evaporated to half. Then put the oysters back in the pan.
- Simmer again for 1 minute and serve hot.