1 large cat fish (hito); cut in pieces
1/3 cup vinegar
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup soy sauce (or 1 tablespoon salt)
1 root ginger; cut in 3 and crushed
1 head garlic; pounded
3 tablespoons cooking oil (or olive oil)
1 fish bouillon cubes
1/4 teaspooon ground pepper
1 red bell pepper (optional for garnishing); sliced
- Wash and clean the fish removing all entrails.
- Cut into desired pieces and put in a cooking pot.
- Add garlic, vinegar, water, pepper, ginger, fish bouillon cubes and soy sauce.
- Cover pot and boil until little sauce is left.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Simmer and serve.